How do I apply for SORN.

Home & Sitemap
Accident Blackspots Alcohol Alternative Fuels Ball Joints Battery Conditioners Birth of the Trackday Brakes Brake Pad Area Bluetooth Car Accidents Car Batteries Car Battery types Car Jacks Car Registrations Car Data Checks Carnauba Wax Car Safety Timeline Engines Formula One DVLA GPS In-Car Comms ISOFIX MOT Testing NCAP Reports Oils Explained Oil Grades Polyurethane Bushes Production Car Advances Radar Detectors Recaro Child Seats Recaro Sports Seats Regulation 90 Road Safety Systems Rust Proofing Safety Satellite Navigation Satnavs for Trucks Seatbelts Seatbelt Law Security SORN Speeding Speedtraps Speedtrap Devices Suspension The Papers Toyota brakes Turbos Tyres/Wheels Valeting Vehicle Tracking Wheel Offset Windscreen Wipers
Contact Us
Resources & Information

Archive Web Pages

How do I apply for SORN?

Q - I'm trying to contact you about taking my car off the road the vehicle is a Ford the registration is XXXX XXX please can u help me.

A - You will need to fill in a form to notify the DVLA that you are taking it off the road and declaring SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification).
The form is a V14 which will also allow you to apply for a refund of the Road Fund Licence.
The V14(Refund/SORN Application) is available at most Post Offices.

Website Design by K300